Contributors

Sunday, April 12

Must read, song is from our church choir in 2011

https://youtu.be/yub3UsRdadY



So Come, Song @ Connection Point Church of God Singer Lori Watkins And Praise Team


NOW

Dear God
I don't like what I was.
~but i'm not sure what I am.
I was a liar.
~now i'm numb.
I was a manipulator.
~now i'm frightened of others.
I was a controller
~now i'm powerless.
I was a bully.
~now i'm my own victim
I was afraid of pain.
~now I hold pains hand.
I used to hide in isolation.
~now I'm locked up with You.
I used to be bold and loud.
~now i'm afraid to speak.
I used to think only of muself.
~now I think only about the pain i've caused.
I used to trust only in myself.
~now I am in Your Hands.
O God,I'm ready,please change me.

QUITE MY HEART

Quiet my heart, God
From all the activity and noice.
Help me centermy thoughts, my mind.
Remove the distractions that spin me.
My wrongs, my faults lie before You.
You know me inside out-the good,the bad.
Help me receive your inner working and change
So Lord quite my heart,quite my mind.
Make me ready, Your Will Lord,not mine
In Jesus name Amen


in Jesus Delena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sometimes I Cry Lyric Video

1 year ago today, may each moment prepare us for the next We have to be able to hear and listen, we do not judge others, but we are re...

reading

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
guadian Angels sitting awaiting His word spoken
©2017 covenant connection DelenaDuffy. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

milky way

milky way
at dawn 04/18/2015

Translate