Contributors

Sunday, September 18

Jesus has promised us rest, even in the most stressfull of times

Whether we are in the midst of our daily routine, or going on vacation these scriptures found in Matthew 11 remind me that true rest can only be found in Jesus, lets read them now:
September 18, 2011

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.] Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good--not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne. - Matthew 11:28-30 AMP

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.- Matthew 11:28-30 KJV

Back in the day they would take two working mules and yoke them together by the neck. If one was weaker then the other, the weaker one would almost always drag the stronger into the pit with them. This is why covenant connections are so very important.

"where 2 or more gather together in my name, there I will be amongs them"

"any two people agree touching hands in my name, whatever they ask, I will give them"

None of these scriptures say maybe, or we will see, or might! Our Heavenly Father is very decisive, He leaves no room for any one to get Glory, except for Christ Himself.

When I look back on my past, I see everytime I went in the ditch, I was in relationship with the wrong person, also every time I have been victoriouse; I was in full agreement with Christ, I was yoked with Him and "His yoke was easy and His burden was light.

I would like to encourage anyone reading this post to choose the softer, easier way, that can only be found by choosing Jesus...God bless

"in Jesus Delena"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sometimes I Cry Lyric Video

1 year ago today, may each moment prepare us for the next We have to be able to hear and listen, we do not judge others, but we are re...

reading

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
guadian Angels sitting awaiting His word spoken
©2017 covenant connection DelenaDuffy. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

milky way

milky way
at dawn 04/18/2015

Translate