Contributors

Monday, October 17

The Holy Spirit

Father thank You for this gift of love, in You we are no longer alone, keep me in rememberance of Your truth In Jesus name

in Jesus Delena

-----Original Message-----
From: Daily Manna <dailymanna@biblica.com>
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:26 AM
To: delena duffy <delena.duffy@yahoo.com>
Subject: Daily Manna from the Net - Text

Daily Manna from the Net for Monday, October 17, 2011

And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever--The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you. I will not leave you as orphans [comfortless, desolate, bereaved, forlorn, helpless]; I will come [back] to you. Just a little while now, and the world will not see Me any more, but you will see Me; because I live, you will live also. At that time [when that day comes] you will know [for yourselves] that I am in My Father, and you [are] in Me, and I [am] in you. The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myse
lf be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] - John 14:16-21 AMP

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also. At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.- John 14:16-21 KJV

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you. He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn't looking for him and

[The entire original message is not included]

1 comment:

  1. This was very inspirational, Delena. Thank you for sharing! My name is Michael Stone, editor of the online newspaper Powder Springs Patch (www.powdersprings.patch.com). I was wondering if you would be interested in also posting your blogs on the site, which attracts thousands from the local community each month? We have a special section just for bloggers called "Local Voices" (here's the link to the section: http://powdersprings.patch.com/search/blog_posts). It'd basically be the same thing you're doing here--only you would also have the exposure of those who visit the Patch site. There aren't any word or frequency requirements; you can write as little or as much as you'd like. If you're interested, you can reach me at michael.stone@patch.com. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work!

    -Michael

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Sometimes I Cry Lyric Video

1 year ago today, may each moment prepare us for the next We have to be able to hear and listen, we do not judge others, but we are re...

reading

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
guadian Angels sitting awaiting His word spoken
©2017 covenant connection DelenaDuffy. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

milky way

milky way
at dawn 04/18/2015

Translate