Contributors

Sunday, March 22

NEED YOU NOW

(How Many Times)

Covenant Connections, and sometimes it's just Jesus and me in the valley...


Lord how I continue to need You every moment of every day, my prayer is that this song will be heard by all who need Your presence,praise,hope,contentment,assurance of Your love for them as much ad I do,May it go forth and heal any part of a heart that is broken,as we understand that we all "Need You Now" every one has a story, and Father only you have a happily ever after,thank You for your mercy,Grace, and Healing in Jesus name amen amen amen



 https://youtu.be/9ylnx0NA9X4
Sydney's Guardian ANgel
Lord I need Johovas wisdom and not my own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Sometimes I Cry Lyric Video

1 year ago today, may each moment prepare us for the next We have to be able to hear and listen, we do not judge others, but we are re...

reading

SPIRITUAL WARFARE

SPIRITUAL WARFARE
guadian Angels sitting awaiting His word spoken
©2017 covenant connection DelenaDuffy. Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.

milky way

milky way
at dawn 04/18/2015

Translate